Join us for our 15th group workshop in Los Angeles, and transform from novice kombucha brewer to master in only 2 hours! We provide a fully immersive, interactive experience, during which students will learn how to brew and flavor a batch in real time, alongside us.
• Follow along with us in real time as you learn how to make a batch of kombucha from scratch!
• Choose from up to five different fresh ingredients to flavor your own batch to take home!
• Get detailed answers to all your brewing questions!
• Discover exotic teas and blends
• Learn proper scoby and vessel care
Tickets are $35 and include:
• 32oz brew jar with scoby and starter liquid.
• A 12oz glass bottle of finished kombucha to flavor with your choice of ingredients.
• Detailed step-by-step brewing instructions to take home.
• A tasting of Kombucha Hunter’s favorite new brews: Goji Hibiscus, Citra Hops Pineapple and Fennel Fig.
• Access to Kombucha Hunter apparel and home-brewing products at discounted rates.
Tickets to the workshop can be purchased here.